Please comment on my blog posts! Discussion, including disagreement (perhaps especially disagreement), makes the content here more interesting and helps us all learn.
However, please help me keep the comments section a positive environment. I’d like it to feel like a conversation among friends that anyone can join. Your comments should be:
- Relevant to the post or comment thread in question.
- Clearly intended for more than just promotional purposes. That is, by all means please provide links to relevant content elsewhere; but please indicate how your link is relevant.
- Respectful, civil, and constructive in language, tone, and content.
- Free of sexism, racism, homophobia, and other forms of bigotry.
- Skeptical or critical of ideas when appropriate, but without attacking those who hold them.
Comments that appear not to conform to this policy will be blocked or removed, and commenters who are repeatedly out of conformity may be banned. I hope and expect that blocking and banning will be very rare; but after all, these are the intertubes….